- The student must be prepared and at the lesson location on time each week.
- The student must practice regularly between each lesson.
- If the student is under the age of 18, an adult other than the instructor is required to be present for the entire duration of the lesson.
- We require 24 hours advance notice for cancelling or rescheduling a lesson for the lesson to be credited. Lessons cancelled without required notice will not be credited.
- Credited lessons can be used to add another lesson during the week or applied to the following month.
- Credited lessons will expire two (2) months from the date the credit was issued. If the credited lesson is not made up within this time, the lesson will be forfeited.
- Lessons are to be scheduled and payments are to be made according to the Musical Way Academy Scheduling and Payment Plan.